CBsubs for me?

7 years 10 months ago #281536 by Max90..
CBsubs for me? was created by Max90..
Hello,

I created a website with Joomla and Kunena forum but is now rising a problem .. I would like suggestions or if there is a feature / plugin that allows me to achieve this goal:
EXAMPLE:
The DUDE user has noticed that on the CAIO user forum is good at repairing sinks and then decided to contact him to solve his problem.
DUDE displays the profle of CAIO but can not see the e-mail / phone for contact CAIO, see a button that says displays e-mail.
By clicking on "view e-mail" opens a page that displays the subscription you can do: "2 euro for 3 days, 5 euro for a month etc. Etc..."
Click on the subscription you want to do and pay. Once I receive the payment admin I enable it to display contacts of profle.
-

In simple terms it could use a plugin that allows me to charge users of the forum to display e-mail / phone or whatever other users.

I saw your plugin CBsubs, can be useful for me?
The plugin is a yearly payment service or just buy it and you can use?

sorry for bad english.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281539 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs for me?
You want users to pay to see a CB field? Yes, that's doable. CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection can protect fields or even entire tabs with a subscription. However, to have alternative text display (your button) you need to use the fields layout parameters and override what the field displays. The below layout usage for your field should do this for you if you choose to subscribe for CBSubs.

Profile Value Layout and Userlist Value Layout:
[cbsubs:if plan="YOUR_PLAN_ID_HERE" status="A"][value][/cbsubs:if]
[cbsubs:if plan="YOUR_PLAN_ID_HERE" status!="A"]SUBSCRIBE NOW![/cbsubs:if]
Prepare Layouts using Content Plugins: Yes

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max90..

7 years 10 months ago #281541 by Max90..
Replied by Max90.. on topic CBsubs for me?
OK perfect. It is just for my case . I could not use a button to view the profiles but only to users with a subscription .

to use the plugin you must subscribe each year subscription or you can buy it and use it for your site forever?

7 years 10 months ago #281550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs for me?

OK perfect. It is just for my case . I could not use a button to view the profiles but only to users with a subscription .

You can hide the field entirely or output a button using my above instructions. So both cases are possible and entirely up to you.

to use the plugin you must subscribe each year subscription or you can buy it and use it for your site forever?

You must have an active subscription for updates and support. If your subscription expires you can continue to use whatever version you have installed/downloaded already, but won't be able to download updates or receive support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #281554 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBsubs for me?

Max90.. wrote: OK perfect. It is just for my case . I could not use a button to view the profiles but only to users with a subscription .

Please see this FAQ article:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/105-presales/18225-extra-add-on-usage-after-membership-expires

7 years 10 months ago #281655 by Max90..
Replied by Max90.. on topic CBsubs for me?
so in summary I need these things :
- 176 € in order to download and have annual support.
- Buy https from hosting where the site resides

right? or are there other things to buy ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn