Community Builder Project Questions

7 years 9 months ago #282496 by SkabengaZA
Community Builder Project Questions was created by SkabengaZA
Hi,

I am looking too implement a community based solution that makes use of community builder with the Pro package, it is for a scholar/mentor ship and counselling portal, the clients needs are:

1. Separate member areas up to 4 in total.
2. Forum integration where users can ask anonymous/private questions
3. Storage/Capture of parents and scholar members login data separately
4. Ticket system for parents or scholars too ask questions (Do you have a recommended component add-on we can extend too seamlessly, or do you have one developed in house?)
5. SMS contact system integration if possible with CB, or do you have any recommendations?

With Thanks,

DylanG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #282516 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Project Questions

1. Separate member areas up to 4 in total.

Don't know what you mean by this, but I guess you could use CB GroupJive and have 4 separate groups.

2. Forum integration where users can ask anonymous/private questions

This is a part of core CB (free) using CB Forums and Kunena. in regards to anonymous/private questions you'll need to look into Kunena to configure.

3. Storage/Capture of parents and scholar members login data separately

Not sure what you mean by this. There is no separate user storage. It's all stored in _users (Joomla) and _comprofiler (CB).

4. Ticket system for parents or scholars too ask questions (Do you have a recommended component add-on we can extend too seamlessly, or do you have one developed in house?)

We don't have any ticket plugins. You'll need to look into 3rd party ticket extensions. I've none to recommend, sorry.

5. SMS contact system integration if possible with CB, or do you have any recommendations?

We do not have any SMS features. I have no extensions to recommend, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, SkabengaZA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn