Pre-download and/or purchase questions

7 years 8 months ago #284276 by Paladin Brewer
Pre-download and/or purchase questions was created by Paladin Brewer
Hello, just a couple things:

1) For the free version of community builder, does the profile page look like the demo? (demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-activity/userprofile/susan) I used to use community builder, and it didn't look that good before. I don't know if it's been upgraded or if that's a subscription only template.

2) The CB Auto Actions...is that only between Joomla and Community Builder? Can it work with other components, such as Chronoforms and phpbb if I have it integrated?

Thanks all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284288 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pre-download and/or purchase questions

1) For the free version of community builder, does the profile page look like the demo? ( demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-activity/userprofile/susan ) I used to use community builder, and it didn't look that good before. I don't know if it's been upgraded or if that's a subscription only template.

Yes, with CB 2.x we've a new profile layout which is what you're seeing on the demosite. That is the default out of box display. Of course several plugin tabs are preset that are not available with free CB though.

2) The CB Auto Actions...is that only between Joomla and Community Builder? Can it work with other components, such as Chronoforms and phpbb if I have it integrated?

It acts on CB triggers. As long as there is a CB trigger fired for it to act on it can work. So I guess if you fired a trigger from either of those using CB API it'll work there too. However, you can also fire actions directly by setting triggers to None and sending an HTTP call to that URL or just navigating to it. So I suppose it depends on what you're trying to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn