can i do that ?

7 years 7 months ago #285017 by tablette
can i do that ? was created by tablette
Hello all
i know the cb from earlier times and its good for some use. i have read a bit but i could not understand if is possible. please can somebody answer to my questions.
1. create 2 different groups with 2 different payment plans and 2 different user registration details (as i understand its possible)
2. Subscription based on traffic (means - per user 1 GB traffic for downloads or use the site)
3. customizable entry (1 group cant enter "articles" the other group can enter information which i provide)
4. is there a permanent plan - i dont like to pay all 12 month
5. no user interaction allowed (user see each other)
6. search or index over definde fields
7. include iframe for external content
8. word filtering

its at the moment everything what i have in mind. as i understand the most questions is possible. the traffic question is most interesting part.
thx guys

hello - it is me you are looking for ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic can i do that ?

1. create 2 different groups with 2 different payment plans and 2 different user registration details (as i understand its possible)

Yes, you can use CBSubs to show/hide various fields and tabs. So you could have fields specific to Plan A that Plan B won't see.

2. Subscription based on traffic (means - per user 1 GB traffic for downloads or use the site)

If you've an extension that already provides traffic limits, yes. Otherwise, no. CBSubs does not create features, but extends them.

3. customizable entry (1 group cant enter "articles" the other group can enter information which i provide)

That sounds like just Joomla usergroups and nothing to do with CB.

4. is there a permanent plan - i dont like to pay all 12 month

You can subscribe for 3, 6, or 12 months to Pro, but sounds like you want CBSubs which is 12 month only. We do not offer lifetime subscriptions nor have plans to do so.

5. no user interaction allowed (user see each other)

CB Privacy can be used to force all your tabs/fields to Private so only moderators and a users self can see the information.

6. search or index over definde fields

Yes, searching is part of core CB.

7. include iframe for external content

Yes, whitelist it within CB > Configuration > User Profile.

8. word filtering

Yes, use custom validation rules on whatever text field you want word filtering on.

I highly recommend you explore our demo site. You can demo frontend and backend of all our products below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn