TOS questions

7 years 1 month ago #292328 by WDW
TOS questions was created by WDW
1. If I buy the full package, which includes CB Subs, how can I be sure this will work on my hosting provider. We are on a shared hosting provider until we get the site built, then will upgrade at some point. I do not see any warranty / guarantee but my site meets or exceeds all the minimum requirements in the documentation. It's a pretty big chunk of change to spend and it stated as non-refundable - which is fine as long as it works as described and demoed.

2. The General Terms state: Subscription services with support services SLA (Service Level Agreement) are subject to our best efforts to meet or beat our guaranteed response times. In case of proven failure to meet our guaranteed initial response time, the corresponding ticket will not count towards the yearly limit. Unused support tickets are not carried-over or redeemed in any way.

I have not been able to find what the yearly limit is anywhere. Could you please let me know what this is?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic TOS questions

1. If I buy the full package, which includes CB Subs, how can I be sure this will work on my hosting provider. We are on a shared hosting provider until we get the site built, then will upgrade at some point. I do not see any warranty / guarantee but my site meets or exceeds all the minimum requirements in the documentation. It's a pretty big chunk of change to spend and it stated as non-refundable - which is fine as long as it works as described and demoed.

There is no guarantee that anything will work on your host. As long as it meets all the requirements of CB and Joomla you should theoretically be fine. We can't guarantee a stable hosting environment outside of our own. We provide a 30 day money back guarantee for first time purchases of our subscriptions and products. See the below for details.

www.joomlapolis.com/warranty

That page can be found directly under the Support menu item at the top. Regarding the non-refundable statement in our general terms is specifically states "All products are non-refundable unless otherwise explicitly stated or required by applicable laws". The underlined part being very important (see Warranty).

2. The General Terms state: Subscription services with support services SLA (Service Level Agreement) are subject to our best efforts to meet or beat our guaranteed response times. In case of proven failure to meet our guaranteed initial response time, the corresponding ticket will not count towards the yearly limit. Unused support tickets are not carried-over or redeemed in any way.

I have not been able to find what the yearly limit is anywhere. Could you please let me know what this is?

That's out of date and needs to be changed. We don't provide ticket support anymore. All our support is exclusively handled on the forums with private information exchanged through PMs. The ticketing system was too clunky and resulted in longer response times than just simply using the forums, which is within minutes/hours during business hours. There is no limit to the amount of support forum posts you can make, but we do ask that people keep it reasonable (waking up to 20 new topics from 1 person does not make for a good day :lol: ).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn