events & CB

6 years 11 months ago #293177 by HdCms
events & CB was created by HdCms
HI,

Is there a possibility to manage events in CB or extension agenda (best with Jevents)

After that, CB can CB help us in that members receive information by mail rather than moving on the site:

1 / newsletter with list of personal events
Is it possible that a member can receive periodically (every week). It subscribes to a category or tag to receive this list of events by receiving only events that are in the selected categories or tags

2 / notification
Reminder of the events to which he is registered 4 days then 2 days before the event

3 / features to have equivalent functionality at facebook events

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293182 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic events & CB

1 / newsletter with list of personal events
Is it possible that a member can receive periodically (every week). It subscribes to a category or tag to receive this list of events by receiving only events that are in the selected categories or tags

We have no newsletter plugin. You can use AcyMailing for this.

2 / notification
Reminder of the events to which he is registered 4 days then 2 days before the event

We have no events plugin beyond those for GJ Groups and it does not have reminders. Beyond that reminders for JEvents would be up to JEvents to have implemented.

3 / features to have equivalent functionality at facebook events

JEvents, Event Booking, DPCalendar, or Ohanah extensions are probably closest you're going to get to Facebook.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293184 by HdCms
Replied by HdCms on topic events & CB
Thank you for this very quick response.
I have not been precise but we already have acymailing and jevents.

No, I think CB is the closest to the facebook interface. We want to use and approach CB groups, activities ...

The question is whether CB can help us in this direction (we will of course rely on the other extensions).

6 years 11 months ago #293199 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic events & CB
CB doesn't provide events or newsletter functionality. Both if which you already have covered with JEvents and AcyMailing. So I don't understand what you're wanting out of CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #293211 by HdCms
Replied by HdCms on topic events & CB
Hi,
Sorry I actually have a difficulty expressing what I expect from CB!
This should allow me to move forward
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/236451-acl-management-and-joomla-tags-into-the-groups
Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn