Multi-User Subscriptions

6 years 5 months ago #298213 by publish
Multi-User Subscriptions was created by publish
Hi,

Would it be possible to use CBSubs, GroupJive CBInvites and Auto actions to do the following:

1 user subscribes to a set level - that level includes x 'slave' subscriptions so the initial user enters the email addresses for the x 'slave' subscribers. The 'slave' subscribers are emailed personalised invites that include coupon codes or unique URLS that allow them to subscribe for free (it's already included in the main subscription).

The 'slave' subscriptions might be to a different subscription to the main one.

The situation I am trying to create is that a single subscription gives access to more than 1 member so that they can interact in GroupJive individually.

Many Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Multi-User Subscriptions
CB Auto Actions can generate promotions within CBSubs Promotions now using the CB Paid Subscriptions action. I suppose yes you could use that to generate a promotion code that they could had out with a limited number of usages. You'd probably need CB Query Field to display that promotion on their profile so they could distribute it accordingly. There is no official support for Family subscriptions though, which is more or less what you're trying to do so it's going to take a complex combination of things to accomplish what you're wanting and highly suggest you become familiar with CB and the various needed plugins first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn