Questions about CBSubs Membership periods

6 years 5 months ago #298479 by pastoweb
Hi can you confirm that CB subs can be configured with calendar based subscription, so I can set my yearly membersuip to start from jan 1 to dec 31?

So, in examples, if a member subscribes in march his subscribtion will expire anyway on december 31...correct?

Is it possible so set a "tolerance period", to consider membership still valid after expiration? (something like "Your membership's expired, you can renew within 30 days")

Is it possible to set an "advance registration", so a user registering in december will be considered a member for the following year?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Questions about CBSubs Membership periods

Hi can you confirm that CB subs can be configured with calendar based subscription, so I can set my yearly membersuip to start from jan 1 to dec 31?

Yes, there is by calendar based subscription durations for year and month.

Is it possible so set a "tolerance period", to consider membership still valid after expiration? (something like "Your membership's expired, you can renew within 30 days")

Yes, you can configure a Grace period before actual expiration.

Is it possible to set an "advance registration", so a user registering in december will be considered a member for the following year?

Yes, the by calendar durations let you specify a "bonus" time allowing users that renew for example in the last 3 months (this is configurable of course.. could be 1 month for example) of the year to get those 3 months free and they're basically subscribing for the following year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn