CB Subs - can I do the following

6 years 2 months ago #301252 by andrewn51
CB Subs - can I do the following was created by andrewn51
Is it possible to set up the following type of plan:

For the first 20 subscribers they get 12 months at eg $20/month, then the plan switches to $30/month at the end of the year; all subscribers after the first 20 who sign up, get the membership at $30/month.

Trying to decide on CBSubs vs other membership extensions.

Many thanks!
Andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301258 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs - can I do the following
There's no functionality to limit the number of subscribers to a plan. Promotions can increase and decrease a price though so you could use a limited use promotion to try and accomplish this. CBSubs also can have a different initial price/duration than regular price, but it only applies once so you could give everyone the first month for $20 instead of $30 then subsequent months would be $30.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301262 by andrewn51
Replied by andrewn51 on topic CB Subs - can I do the following
Thank you...that's very helpful I used CB and CB Subs some years back...but have forgotten much. Looking forward to getting back into it!
Many thanks!
Andrew

6 years 2 months ago #301269 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs - can I do the following

andrewn51 wrote: Is it possible to set up the following type of plan:

For the first 20 subscribers they get 12 months at eg $20/month, then the plan switches to $30/month at the end of the year; all subscribers after the first 20 who sign up, get the membership at $30/month.

Trying to decide on CBSubs vs other membership extensions.

Many thanks!
Andrew

building on what kyle wrote, you can probably setup a promotion that is depending on a cb query field that actually queries for the number of subscriptions. This way you can do exactly what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn