Need implementation advice.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302768 by udios
Need implementation advice. was created by udios
Hi

I need to clarify an issue we want to accomplished in our site.
> The main requirement is using a register user personal profile page to get submission from our site visitors.
> The method we think to is combine forms ( using RSFORM PRO ) with open questions in our articles and sent the submission to register user.
> The process is :
>
> 1. The site visitor will fill the form in the article.
> 2. One of the form fields are the register user name/email that need to get this form submission.
> 3. The site visitor will submit the form and it will sent directly to the register user CB profile .
> 4. The register user will login to the site and find all the forms submission waiting for him in his profile.
>
> Please advice how can I accomplish this requirement with CB and RSFORM or other Joomla form utility ( like Fabrik .. ) combination.
> Thank and best Regards
> Udi ERTINET
>

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Need implementation advice.
You'd need an integration for RS Forms that utilizes CB API to register a user to be able to do that. That will not work out of the box and any user registration functionality in RS Forms is likely to only create the Joomla user. Recommend asking them to register first or just using a URL to send them to registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302791 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Need implementation advice.
Another way could be to use directly the CB registration form for your form ?

There are Joomla extensions "Component anywhere" on the JED that could maybe allow you to do just right that on any article.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn