advice if it possible

3 years 3 months ago #322106 by tablette
advice if it possible was created by tablette
hello all
what i need to do if following:
- need 2 groups (A and B)
group A has an own profile and fields to enter a product (some datas will be hidden from others)
group B has an own profile and fields to categorize themself (some datas will be hidden from others)
(for instance: User from group A published a Car, which is green, Users from group B will be ask what color they are looking for, if "green" is selected - these user ONLY should see the user from group A - after the admin approved the User Bs Profile)
- subscription per published product
- before approved from the admin it should be send automatically an email to anybody in the list which the user from group B entered
- optional: give stars to the User from group A
- user from Group A will see a profile from User Group B (only if match) with PDF (best if not as download rather only shown the page in the profile)
- google maps integration
- live watching about everything (users, payment, etc. )
- 2 login different login buttons (group a and group B)

it should not be to build a community in a classically sense rather different user enter some info (group A) and other users are searching for something (Group B). one group should not have access to the other groups infos (like address, email, etc) before the user from group B matches ALL Criteria. only than the user from group A should see ONLY that users details, no details from users which doesnt match.
the User Pay per entered product.

that is everything at the moment. i know community builder not in detail and the most is possible but lets hear from experts if everything is possible. also, the Guys offer some personal programming. anybody requested it and was it good ?
thx all

hello - it is me you are looking for ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322122 by tablette
Replied by tablette on topic advice if it possible
it takes a while to get answer

at the meantime i watched some vids. its really huge what you can do with cb. the querries, autoaction, etc unbelievable powerfully.

3 years 3 months ago #322138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic advice if it possible

group A has an own profile and fields to enter a product (some datas will be hidden from others)
group B has an own profile and fields to categorize themself (some datas will be hidden from others)

The 2 different profile types can be entirely done using CB Conditional.

(for instance: User from group A published a Car, which is green, Users from group B will be ask what color they are looking for, if "green" is selected - these user ONLY should see the user from group A - after the admin approved the User Bs Profile)

Best way to do that would be to use a Userlist and configure and configure a filter based off your criteria as it can certainly do that. As far as profile access itself if you wanted to block that based off a field value your only option is probably CB Auto Actions.

- subscription per published product

I've no idea the context of products here, but CB Paid Subscriptions does provide subscriptions.

- before approved from the admin it should be send automatically an email to anybody in the list which the user from group B entered

You would need to use CB Auto Actions for that, but that's doable.

- optional: give stars to the User from group A

A rating field is built into core CB that provides star rating.

- user from Group A will see a profile from User Group B (only if match) with PDF (best if not as download rather only shown the page in the profile)

Not sure what you mean here. We've a file field that you can upload a PDF to if you want per-user. The PDF should open in any browser that supports it.

- google maps integration

We do not have a Google Maps integration, sorry. There's a few on the JED though that I believe work with CB so you could try those.

- live watching about everything (users, payment, etc. )

I have no idea what you mean by this.

- 2 login different login buttons

This shouldn't be necessary. You can't condition a login module based off someone's profile type when they are not logged in as it has no idea who they are. You should do any custom login behavior after they login (e.g. different login redirect depending on profile type).

it takes a while to get answer

You posted on Christmas, lol. I don't work on Christmas. Nor do I work on weekends. Sorry for the delay.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322145 by tablette
let me give you an example
Group: A (Advertiser), User: x, domain: mydomain.com
and
Group: B (buyer), User: 1, domain: domain.com
Product: car, green color, 100 PS, petrol

User X Publishes the Product. now in the group B are many users registered, User 1 is interested in the Product and all search criteria matches. User 1 can hit the "apply" button and User x can see that user 1 request. if somebody which doesnt fullfill the requirements hit the apply button, should get a messages (email) like "you do not fullfill all requirements for the product". User X should be able to see all necessary information of User 1.

the Users doesnt need to see each other (Group A and B)

the subscription is based on "product" (like User X publishes 1 Car = xx Dollar, if they want to publish another car = another xx Dollar) - just 1 Product per payment

in the Profile of User 1 are many information, also like pdf, it would be great if the User A Checks the profile of User 1 that the PDF will be shown and not as File (actually opened and shown)

google integration: User 1 wants to search for the closesed products, for that google maps integration is needed. do you have an recommendation which add on will work in our combination ?

2 different login/register buttons: the idea is on the Login/register page they will be ask if they are a advertiser or searcher. depends on the choice it will go different login masks and pages. would you suggest maybe: only one login/register button and and multiple input fields based on the choice. if chosen "search product" than only the requirements will be ask to enter, if chosen "search and advertise" than another input fields with his Products (which will need to subscribe too), and commercial Advertiser.

the searcher can also be an advertiser (looking for a car, but also wants to sell the own car).

do you offer some payed support for help ?

thx in advance

3 years 3 months ago #322146 by tablette
btw: it needs to be for android and iphone - possible ?

3 years 3 months ago #322150 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic advice if it possible

Group: A (Advertiser), User: x, domain: mydomain.com
and
Group: B (buyer), User: 1, domain: domain.com
Product: car, green color, 100 PS, petrol

Separate domains would mean nothing to CB. It'd all be stored in the same database.

User X Publishes the Product. now in the group B are many users registered, User 1 is interested in the Product and all search criteria matches. User 1 can hit the "apply" button and User x can see that user 1 request. if somebody which doesnt fullfill the requirements hit the apply button, should get a messages (email) like "you do not fullfill all requirements for the product". User X should be able to see all necessary information of User 1.

CB Paid Subscriptions is not a digital storefront. It's a subscription manager. It will not be able to fulfill these requirements. You'd need to look into store based extensions for Joomla for this.

the Users doesnt need to see each other

If you assign a usergroup to your users based off their profile type then this is easily done using CB Privacy and the Profile Privacy field since it can restrict based off usergroup.

the subscription is based on "product" (like User X publishes 1 Car = xx Dollar, if they want to publish another car = another xx Dollar) - just 1 Product per payment

Users cannot create subscriptions in CBSubs. It is entirely admin configured.

google integration: User 1 wants to search for the closesed products, for that google maps integration is needed. do you have an recommendation which add on will work in our combination ?

We have no such functionality.

2 different login/register buttons: the idea is on the Login/register page they will be ask if they are a advertiser or searcher. depends on the choice it will go different login masks and pages. would you suggest maybe: only one login/register button and and multiple input fields based on the choice. if chosen "search product" than only the requirements will be ask to enter, if chosen "search and advertise" than another input fields with his Products (which will need to subscribe too), and commercial Advertiser.

Ideally you'd just have a field to select what profile type they are then use CB Conditional to show/hide fields relevant to that profile type. You wouldn't need 2 separate registration forms or logins.

do you offer some payed support for help ?

All of our subscriptions provide support as outlined in our Help Us Help You guidelines. We do not provide paid development.

www.joomlapolis.com/help-us-help-you

btw: it needs to be for android and iphone - possible ?

CB is not a mobile app, but it uses responsive CSS so yes you it should display fine on mobile devices. You're welcome to try our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Seams like you need some sort of bidding or auctioning system with approval. We won't be able to provide such functionality, but CB can at least provide all your profile needs. As for the product features you'll need to check the Joomla Extension Directory to see if there's something available that'd work for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn