CBSubs Presale questions

2 years 10 months ago #324770 by a2zcs
CBSubs Presale questions was created by a2zcs
just to confirm CBSubs is the right plugin/extension for a project I'm working on.
I'm designing a site that offers four different membership types. With membership, special content is available to members only as well as discounted Hikashop products for registered joomla users. Membership is based on calendar years, not on "1 year from membership start". The client is hoping for a near handsoff solution for maintaining their membership base.

Can this extension handle that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #324779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Presale questions

discounted Hikashop products for registered joomla users

This probably being the only thing am unsure of. We don't have any direct integrations with Hikashop, but CBSubs comes with CBSubs SQL Actions for letting you run custom database queries based off subscription state so that could be used to create a Hikashop promotion. CBSubs can also add Joomla usergroups based off subscription so if you have a promotion in Hikashop that's limited by access that could also work.

Membership is based on calendar years, not on "1 year from membership start".

Yup, that's doable. We've "by calendar" durations specifically to cover such usecase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn