Where can I find my invoice

14 years 11 months ago #95006 by alfons
Where can I find my invoice was created by alfons
Just purchased the CBSUBS. Have waited a long time for it. I first have to go through the massive documentation (well done guys). But now my question: In the email I received it was mentioned that I can get the invoice from my joomlapolis profile. Can't find it. Any suggestions?

ps I think this is a fair pricing model!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95007 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Where can I find my invoice
On your profile you should have a Subscriptions tab. On that thab at the bottom there should be a link which says something similar to "show your subscription invoices".

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

14 years 11 months ago #95009 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Where can I find my invoice
alfons wrote:

Just purchased the CBSUBS. Have waited a long time for it. I first have to go through the massive documentation (well done guys). But now my question: In the email I received it was mentioned that I can get the invoice from my joomlapolis profile. Can't find it. Any suggestions?

ps I think this is a fair pricing model!

Invoices are available immediately after purchase with the "show invoice" link, which pop-ups a window from where you can print the invoice.

The invoices history will be available later today from user profiles (just clicking the "Show invoices history" link that will appear there.

Btw, it's all CBSubs 1.0 features, except 2 custom integration plugins that we made for the options and licenses management to have the ultimate "self-selling selling-machine" :laugh:

We plan to make the plan options plugin available with a later CBSubs maintenance release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #100470 by bwarlick
Replied by bwarlick on topic Re:Where can I find my invoice
I cannot see link that says "Show invoices history" on the subbscription tab on my profile? Has this been implemented?

14 years 9 months ago #100503 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Where can I find my invoice
bwarlick wrote:

I cannot see link that says "Show invoices history" on the subbscription tab on my profile? Has this been implemented?

Have you set the 'Show invoices' parameter to Yes on the (6.3.3.3 in doc) Settings icon --> Display tab --> Invoices sub-tab ?

14 years 9 months ago #100526 by bwarlick
Replied by bwarlick on topic Re:Where can I find my invoice
Actually, I have not purchased CB Subs yet. I wanted to see how it would display invoices. I thought this thread was discussing the ability to see my previous invoices on the joomlapolis site, which I would consider to be handled by CB subs as an example.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn