Is this possible?

14 years 10 months ago #97472 by jay973
Is this possible? was created by jay973
Hi all,

Before I take the plunge and purchase, I need to know if it's possible to configure the merchandise option so that I can charge "per search". Basically it will be used as on a database website where the clients subscribe and also have to pay in order to search the database.

It's quite a strange setup, I know but if it's at least
theoretically possible, I'll go ahead and purchase.

Many thanks,

J.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #97496 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Is this possible?
Since CBSubs allows control of modules, components and all kinds of other aspects of Joomla and CB, I'd say you would be able to do this. There's also now a 30-day money back guarantee for everyone, so give it a try.

:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #97513 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Is this possible?
jay973 wrote:

Hi all,

Before I take the plunge and purchase, I need to know if it's possible to configure the merchandise option so that I can charge "per search". Basically it will be used as on a database website where the clients subscribe and also have to pay in order to search the database.

It's quite a strange setup, I know but if it's at least
theoretically possible, I'll go ahead and purchase.

Many thanks,

J.

The per search part is not doable i believe.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn