Pre-sale questions on workflow & paypal

14 years 11 months ago #98480 by gmadsen
I'm considering a purchase of CBSubs for the site I'm building. I need to make sure it accommodates 3 things first:
1) Pay Pal Website Payments Pro
2) ability to handle recurring pymts for month-to-month subscribers
3) My client wants members joining the site to complete site registration FIRST, then proceed to select a monthly or annual subscription plan, THEN render their payment... then be granted access. Can we set it all up in this order with your product?

Developer: Gary Madsen
Client: Paul Elliott, IBM Real Estate
Project site: www.QuietAuction.com/qajoom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98487 by beat
gmadsen wrote:

I'm considering a purchase of CBSubs for the site I'm building. I need to make sure it accommodates 3 things first:
1) Pay Pal Website Payments Pro
2) ability to handle recurring pymts for month-to-month subscribers
3) My client wants members joining the site to complete site registration FIRST, then proceed to select a monthly or annual subscription plan, THEN render their payment... then be granted access. Can we set it all up in this order with your product?

1) no, Paypal Website Payments standard is supported as it's the only one available in all countries, pro is scheduled for later, as supported only in a few countries.

2) yes

3) yes, you can register first, then at first login attempt be required to subscribe and pay, then only be allowed to login

or

3) yes, you can register first, then login, then be required to upgrade to view specific or all plans.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn