create subscriber group

14 years 11 months ago #98545 by artnco
create subscriber group was created by artnco
hello i just purchase the plugi nand i would like to create a new joomla group call "subsriber" how do this ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98554 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:create subscriber group
artnco wrote:

hello i just purchase the plugi nand i would like to create a new joomla group call "subsriber" how do this ?

thanks

You don't. CBSubs does not create CMS ACL groups.

Instead it controls CMS content (articles, menu items, extensions, URLs, etc) based on member subscriptions.

14 years 11 months ago #98558 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:create subscriber group
thanks how could i give access to a specific category of my kunena forum ?

thank you

14 years 11 months ago #98572 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:create subscriber group
Navigate to the plan you wish to limit Kunena category access.

Click Integrations tab followed by Extensions.

Look for "By URL parts". Review the info icon on providing the proper URL part.

This will allow you to easily limit categories to Kunena.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #98583 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:create subscriber group
in fact i would like authorize only subscriber write on a specific category do you know is it possible ? and of course simple register can't post on this category

thanks

Post edited by: artnco, at: 2009/05/13 18:25

14 years 11 months ago #98595 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:create subscriber group
Yes, using the same process as mentioned above using URL Parts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn