SOBI2 and user approval

14 years 11 months ago #98850 by enolbos
SOBI2 and user approval was created by enolbos
Hi,
I'm excited that you guys finally came up with this add-on. I need it urgently for a site optimosmedicos.com . However, I need to know that it will fit certain requirements.

The site is a directory site using SOBI2. Is there any way to integrate CBSubs with SOBI to populate the directory?

Next, the client needs to be able to approve the registrant. He needs to verify information that the registrants will be providing. Is there a way to require admin approval before accepting the subscription?

Last, we need the profile to appear on the homepage of the site after they are approved. Is this an option with Subs?

Thanks for the help,
Brian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98851 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:SOBI2 and user approval
I know SOBI2 already has an integration plugin, although I'm not sure it's updated yet for CB 1.2. That information should be available on their website.

Yes, CB Subs allows admin approval, built right into the plan you choose.

CB itself can send first time logins to the profile page and the login module can be set to redirect all the time.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 11 months ago #98854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:SOBI2 and user approval
Yes, the SOBI2 integration is possible. However, it is not provided out of the box. An integration plugin will need to be designed for such a task.

Yes, admin approval is present.

For your third question you may need to use a custom component and show either PAGE A if not subscribed or PAGE B if subscribed. CBSubs does not do this. First time login is capable of being set though for module and plan if that's what you so desire. As well as setting login url from cb login module so it always sends users to their profile.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/05/15 19:48

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn