How do I update my address info on your site?

14 years 11 months ago #98915 by gmadsen
I need to order the CB documentation + CB Subs, however I get an error message stating my address is missing. It is not clear to me where I;m supposed to add my address info. I tried to update my profile, but I could not find any fields for adding info like address, etc. What am I supposed to do so that I can get this ordered ASAP?

Developer: Gary Madsen
Client: Paul Elliott, IBM Real Estate
Project site: www.QuietAuction.com/qajoom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98918 by beat
gmadsen wrote:

I need to order the CB documentation + CB Subs, however I get an error message stating my address is missing. It is not clear to me where I;m supposed to add my address info. I tried to update my profile, but I could not find any fields for adding info like address, etc. What am I supposed to do so that I can get this ordered ASAP?

Thank you :)

First to say, that is optional (address is needed only if you need an invoice).

There is a link below empty address on the payment form where you have a link "edit address". Just click that link to fill-in address, then SAVE button, then pay.

After payment address can't be changed for accounting regulations reasons.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #98924 by gmadsen
OK, thank you... I didn't see this link until after I submitted this request... However, I did make a purchase of the CB docs and CB subs, but I'm having trouble finding a tab named "subscription management" in order to obtain my license. It just isn't showing up with the rest of the tabs when I log in? In fact I just logged back in to members area and I do not see any of the tabs... obviously your back-end is not very idiot-proof!

Post edited by: gmadsen, at: 2009/05/16 22:55

Developer: Gary Madsen
Client: Paul Elliott, IBM Real Estate
Project site: www.QuietAuction.com/qajoom

14 years 11 months ago #98926 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Where is the tab for
gmadsen wrote:

OK, thank you... I didn't see this link until after I submitted this request... However, I did make a purchase of the CB docs and CB subs, but I'm having trouble finding a tab named "subscription management" in order to obtain my license. It just isn't showing up with the rest of the tabs when I log in? In fact I just logged back in to members area and I do not see any of the tabs... obviously your back-end is not very idiot-proof!

Post edited by: gmadsen, at: 2009/05/16 22:55

You profile on this site should have a Subscriptions tab.

This tab should contain your license.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn