[#1318] Payment Slip Issues

13 years 10 months ago #135357 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Sorry, according to our closed forge issue is yet to be addressed. We're currently working to further provide bug fixes, but is of course a steady pace and will get to the issue when time permits. We do try to "cram" so to speak as many bug fixes in next releases as we can.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135647 by Robert_ITMan
Replied by Robert_ITMan on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Appreciate your quick reply - have our fingers crossed that you will make time to improve the off-line payment experience. Any ETA on the next update for CBSubs?

Again my suggestion is to simplify it. I would think it would be easier to have the off-line payment process more like the on-line payment and use the same invoice template as is already on the system instead of a new payment slip that we have no formatting control over. I would further remove the extra need for clicking the link and printing the payment slip and would make the payment status 'pending' instead of 'not initiated'. Also it would be a good idea to have a link "Pay On-Line Instead and get instant access!" option so they could change their mind..?!

Sorry my note below was incorrect: don't 'unpublish' the Subscription / Membership Tab as no-one can register! Instead we made it for Super Administrators only that way the regular administrators can't cause problems and it's still available at registration... oops!
:blink:

Thanks Again!

Post edited by: Robert_ITMan, at: 2010/06/14 19:30

13 years 8 months ago #139592 by kenlyle
Replied by kenlyle on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Hey, It's good to see this slated for action.

In my 1.03 system, after the user clicks the "big red 'button'", and presumably prints and mails the payment slip/invoice thingy, they are left on that screen, with no "Finish" or "Continue" type button, or message.

For the "parameterization" being considered, can we get another screen added to the workflow? The general gist of the work seems to be to make the offline process a little more flexible and friendly- anything that does that would be appreciated.

Best,
Ken

13 years 8 months ago #140224 by michaedt
Replied by michaedt on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
I second (or third) this request. I actually switched a client away from CBSubs to another solution because I was spending so much time correcting user mistakes (which are the result of confusing work flow). I sometimes receive two or three offline payment baskets from the same person because there is no confirmation page after they print their slip (so that start over...and over...and over).

Even so, CBsubs is powerful, and I can't find anything that integrates so well with CB. I look forward to a speed solution. Thanks for all your hard work.

13 years 8 months ago #140474 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Keep up the good ideas coming. I've flagged this Feature-request for consideration for upcoming CBSubs 1.1, at least for the most important parts.

The reason we wanted the confirmation dialog, is that we experienced many user errors the other way around, where they tried offline to see how it is, then as it was locked, they couldn't pay online. :(

But we are hearing you and will try to address this usability issue in 1.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 7 months ago #140756 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Hi there,

for future releases it would be nice to change account informations via parameters in backend and NOT as language strings.

Due to lots of html-coding in the language string its not possible to translate the information within the offline-payment page.

Regards
Oliver

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn