CBsubs does not autorenew

13 years 2 months ago #154605 by ekaln
CBsubs does not autorenew was created by ekaln
Hi everyone,

Recently the automated renewal of subscriptions stopped working in cbsubs. Our users are still billed the subscription via Paypal, however they are never renewed in cbsubs. Any suggestions on how to fix it or where to look? The settings seem to be exactly the same as before it stopped working.

Joomla version: 1.5.22
CB version: 1.3.1
CBsubs version: 1.1.2
PHP version: 5.2.13
mySQL 5.0.91-community

Let me know if you need any other information at all!

Kind regards,
Nick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154625 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs does not autorenew
Please upgrade to CB 1.4. Once done please review CBSubs > Notifications to ensure the IPN is being received. Please also check CBSubs > History for any errors or any word of the IPN even arriving.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154656 by ekaln
Replied by ekaln on topic Re: CBsubs does not autorenew
Sounds like a plan! I appreciate the prompt response and I'll get back to you with an update!

Kind regards,
Nick

13 years 2 months ago #154722 by ekaln
Hi krileon,

CB version has been upgraded to CB 1.4.

In CBSubs notification, there are several "IPN payment gateway communication error" with the reason for the code being "ARB-Silent: mandatory param missing". For those errors all the usernames and full names are "---" and the payment gateway is authorize.net.

In CBSubs history, there is an error: "WARNING: Missing argument 3 for cbpaidauthorizenet::handleNotify(), called in /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.creditcards.php on line 818 and defined in /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/authorizenet/cbpaidsubscriptions.authorizenet.php on line 972"

Also: "USER NOTICE: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-02-00 00:00:00 <> 0000-06-00 00:00:00 in /public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 1594"

Also: "authorizenet payform notice: Payment basket does not login."

The first error occurs very frequently while the second two are relatively rare.

Any suggestions from here?

Let me know if there is any other information that you may need!

Kind regards,
Nick

13 years 1 month ago #155219 by ekaln
Hi krileon,

Any chance you can point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
Nick

13 years 1 month ago #157848 by michaedt
Replied by michaedt on topic Re: CBsubs does not autorenew
I'm having the exact same problem. Can anyone guide us here?
Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds