#2721 Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #171880 by adwmiedge
I'm trying to identify specific plans that cannot be selected at registration in order for another plan to be visible.

I've selected plans, yet the selections are not saved.

If I select specific fields that must be completed, this information is saved, however.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #172784 by adwmiedge
Replied by adwmiedge on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
We upgraded to CB Subs 1.2.2 and CB 1.7 (joomla 1.5.23 site, php 5.2.17) but still cannot get conditions set during registration to take effect. Conditions set on existing plans for upgrades work fine

There is an unlimited plan and five state-based plans. We configured the state plans as unavailable for subscription if an active unlimited plan is in place. This works fine.

We have set selection of the unlimited plan as a reason NOT to allow selection of the state plans during registration, and this is not happening within the (by selecting the unlimited plan under the 'None of the following plans can also be selected:' section on the Workflows tab).

Please help!

12 years 7 months ago #173278 by adwmiedge
I could really use a hand with this. Any word on issues in setting Dynamic Conditions on registration?

Thank you!

12 years 7 months ago #173329 by nant
Please give me exact details on how to replicate the issue and I will take a look.

12 years 7 months ago #173346 by adwmiedge
Thank you for the help.

Our environment is : CB Subs 1.2.2 and CB 1.7 (joomla 1.5.23 site, php 5.2.17

We have a static condition set up successfully. If a user holds an active Regional Plan subscription, the State Plans within that region are not displayed for upgrade. (Set on the Workflows tab >> Subscriptions upgrades workflows >> Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades >> This condition must NOT be met to allow upgrades)

We need to set up a dynamic condition so that if a user selects a Regional Plan during registration, that cannot select a State Plan at the same time (or vice versa). We have tried Workflows tab >> Dynamic Conditions on other plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it (set to 'These conditions must be met on the registration form to show this plan at registration) >> None of the following plans can also be selected: (relevant Regional Plan is selected). No conditions have been set for CB Subs fields

We are seeing : The dynamic conditions settings described above are not saved upon clicking Apply or Save. The registration form allows users to simultaneously select a Regional and State Plan.

I've reproduced this using Chrome 13.0.782.112, Firefox 3.6.18, IE 8

(Please let me know if any additional information would be helpful)

12 years 7 months ago #173388 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Dynamic Conditions Configuration Not Working
Same problem...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn