Hide Plans at registration

12 years 5 months ago #180920 by arcoinvest
Hide Plans at registration was created by arcoinvest
Hello Crew,

If I remember I must edit the css in order to hide a plan at registration correct? At the moment I have index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1 showing during registration www.investaovivo.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=226 and set as the parent/fallback plan for all plans but I`d like to be able to hide it for silent selection.

I`d like to avoid it showing during upgrade offers like www.investaovivo.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2 once it`s been causing confusion.

What file should I change and what code I must insert? I`ve got this one but it hides the in general so no good for this case;

#registrationTable #cbfr_cbregplans {
 display: none;
}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #180962 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Hide Plans at registration
You can just mark the plan to not appear during registration.

With CBSubs 1.2.2 you can also specify when it should conditionally appear.

Please check the latest CBSubs 1.2.2 documentation.

12 years 5 months ago #181146 by arcoinvest
Replied by arcoinvest on topic Re: Hide Plans at registration
Nant,

If I do that the system says; "Registration is enabled, free registrations are not allowed, but no subscription plan is available for registration"

It is a major parent/fallback plan that must be selected by default for all registrations. If there`s a way to do that via backend then I`m missing something...

12 years 5 months ago #181162 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Hide Plans at registration

arcoinvest wrote: Nant,

If I do that the system says; "Registration is enabled, free registrations are not allowed, but no subscription plan is available for registration"

It is a major parent/fallback plan that must be selected by default for all registrations. If there`s a way to do that via backend then I`m missing something...

Then don't mark the plan to not appear during registration (I didn't know what your General settings were).

Just use the conditional checks to show/not show plans as needed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn