How we access the auto-generated coupon codes

12 years 5 months ago #183341 by sitesbysara
I have added coupon with "=" character and a new CB Field containing coupon code: parameter will dynamically appear.
But when a customer can able to get the dynamically generated Coupon Code??I have registered in one subscription they want me to put the Coupon Code for payment.But im not yet received any Coupon code in my mail.

Can any one please help me how one(Customer) can get the dynamically generated Coupon Code????

Its urgent :(
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183345 by sitesbysara
Replied by sitesbysara on topic Re: How we access the auto-generated coupon codes
Somebody please help me :(
how one customer can get the Dynamically generated coupon code??
How the customer knows about the coupon code so that he apply it at the time of payment.

12 years 5 months ago #183358 by nant
This method used will just verify that the coupon entered during checkout is equal to the value of the user's cb field you selected.

What exactly are you trying to do?

12 years 5 months ago #183363 by sitesbysara
Replied by sitesbysara on topic Re: How we access the auto-generated coupon codes
yes i know.but user/customer who uses the coupon,from where they get the coupon code(in front end)???
can you please help

12 years 5 months ago #183364 by sitesbysara
Hi Nick,
Please help me out :(

How customer get the coupon code by mail or something????
I've registered in one plan but dont get any coupon code.

Can any one help me?

12 years 5 months ago #183367 by nant

sitesbysara wrote: Hi Nick,
Please help me out :(

How customer get the coupon code by mail or something????
I've registered in one plan but dont get any coupon code.

Can any one help me?

You need to understand the concept.

If you setup a promotion and put a coupon code (without the = cb field), then it is up to you to notify your users or potential users that such a coupon code exists.

If you setup a promotion that takes the coupon value from a specific CB field of each specific user, then it is also up to you to let your users know what this is.

So if for example you set your coupon code to be = username, then you need to somehow let each user know that if they use their username as a coupon code they will get the promotion.

You can use CB User Manager to send personalized emails to your users if you want.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn