How we access the auto-generated coupon codes

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183679 by sitesbysara
Replied by sitesbysara on topic Re: How we access the auto-generated coupon codes
Is there any solution????

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #183680 by nant

sitesbysara wrote: I have two plans Studio(199$) and professional(29$).
My client wants one/two autogenerated coupon after a studio registration by which he/she gets $10off in the studio registration and 2professional registration free.

......Do you have any idea how i manage the two.
[*I already created 10$ coupon for studio(With coupon code equal to username)]

So when someone pays $199 and becomes a Studio member, you want to send this person one or more coupons that can be used as follows:

- gets a $10 off coupon for what? His next Studio renewal? Please clarify.
- gets 2 professional registration free? What do you mean here? You give him a coupon that he can give someone to get 100% discount on Professional registrations? I am not sure you can do this one - but need to understand better. If you create a 100% off coupon that can be used during registration, then normally anyone that gets access to this can use it.

Regarding case #2 you might be able to do something with a coupon code and a membership access code (using the just released db-lookup field plugin).

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183691 by sitesbysara
Replied by sitesbysara on topic Re: How we access the auto-generated coupon codes
case #1
10$ off in the current registration OR in Studio renewal.
case #2
With 100% discount i can able to create a coupon which is applies to professional membership.
BUT how can manage that for which STUDIO member THE COUPON applies?????????????

OR
1• Autogenerated Coupons Codes
Each Studio gets two free Professional memberships and $10 off any additional Professional memberships. We want to auto-generate coupon codes for new studio members.

Either 1 coupon that will covers the 2 free professional memberships + $10 off any additional professional memberships
OR
If you need to have 2 separate coupon codes, that’s fine too, but they should be auto-generated (that’s the whole reason we switched to Community Builder).

12 years 4 months ago #183693 by nant

sitesbysara wrote: case #1
10$ off in the current registration OR in Studio renewal.
case #2
With 100% discount i can able to create a coupon which is applies to professional membership.
BUT how can manage that for which STUDIO member THE COUPON applies?????????????

Case #1: If you want to give people a $10 off coupon to register for Studio or to renew Studio, then just create a new coupon promotion for $10 and communicate the code to potential customers and existing Studio members.

Case #2: If you create a coupon promotion that give 100% discount for Professional membership registrations, then anyone that gets this coupon code can use it. This is why I asked for clarifications before.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn