Ogone setup

12 years 4 months ago #183707 by bastiaan
Ogone setup was created by bastiaan
I am struggling for a long time with the Ogone setup. First it took weeks to get Ogone going with our bank but now can't get it to work together with CBsubs.
I have created a plan with a price, it shows up and shows the totals, then I press the button to go to Ogone and I get only part of the info in the Ogone screen:

Price and order number/description are missing.
Any suggestion were to fix this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #183711 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Ogone setup
Make sure that in the Dynamic e-Commerce Parameters area of your Transaction feedback tab you have selected all the items.

12 years 4 months ago #183715 by bastiaan
Replied by bastiaan on topic Re: Ogone setup
Nick, I've got this:

And the first screengrab follows immediately after I press the 'pay' button.
Attachments:

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183717 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone setup
This error "unknown order/1/s/" means that the SHA signatures do not match.

Please check SHA-IN and SHA-OUT keys in your Ogone setting and in CBSubs settings and check that both are set to use SHA-1 to start.

*if* they match and it still doesn't work, please Private-Message me the HTML source of the payment button of CBSubs to check it.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 4 months ago #183718 by bastiaan
Replied by bastiaan on topic Re: Ogone setup
OK txs BEat, just a quick question for security:

for the SHA1 code I can just generate any key or does it need to be in a special format?
Couldn't really get that from the docs

12 years 4 months ago #183720 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone setup

bastiaan wrote: OK txs BEat, just a quick question for security:

for the SHA1 code I can just generate any key or does it need to be in a special format?
Couldn't really get that from the docs

The Ogone admin "information" on that field gives you the authorized charcters.

Consider the SHA1 code to be a security pass-phrase like a very secure password. Make it long enough, random alphanumerical characters, just copy-paste it on both sides (Ogone and CBSubs), then forget about it.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds