How to access incubator, Issue by installing CBSub

12 years 3 months ago #183949 by mg-one
Hello, everyone,

I'm new here and have take a lot of time to read the manual, i've installed all the prerequites on my site (Joomla 1.7.3, with CB 1.4 )but i still have error by CBSub core Plugin installation. There is no way to open a Ticket, i can't event access Incubator. I've paid for this membership but i still got no use of it...
Hope i'll find light here. Thanks in advance.
Mg-one

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #183976 by beat
Try following to access incubator:
1) logout here and login again
2) go to the forge.joomlapolis.com/ and login with same username and password.

To install CBSubs: make sure that you use CB Plugin installer in Components -> Community Builder -> Plugins Management, and not Joomla's. Download the CBSubs documentation if not already done, as it contains detailed installation instructions.

If you still have issues, please use our contact form at bottom of each page here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 3 months ago #184006 by mg-one
Incubator has been solved. That was a pwd autofill issue. Thanks.
But the CB Sub core plugin (Install form CB Plugin Management Area) is still giving me headache...

12 years 3 months ago #184009 by nant

mg-one wrote: Hello, everyone,

I'm new here and have take a lot of time to read the manual, i've installed all the prerequites on my site (Joomla 1.7.3, with CB 1.4 )but i still have error by CBSub core Plugin installation. There is no way to open a Ticket, i can't event access Incubator. I've paid for this membership but i still got no use of it...
Hope i'll find light here. Thanks in advance.
Mg-one

Pre-requisites also include ioncube.

Also you should upgrade to CB 1.7.1 and perhaps share with us the error you are seeing?

12 years 3 months ago #184011 by mg-one
have already upgrade to CB 1.7.!
I've contacted my Hosting(1und1 germany) and installed successfully ZendOptimizer and ioncube. But still get this message while installing:

"The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

12 years 3 months ago #184014 by nant
which means that ioncube is not present.

Relay this message to your hoster please.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn