CBSubs 1.2.2 Import function does not assign plan

11 years 11 months ago #198952 by pmpharma
Hello everyone,

with CBsubs 1.2.2 following the instructions on page 306 of the manual to do an import (assigning a plan to a user bypassing the payment workflow). The import says it is successful but the user is never assigned the plan.
Tried different plans and different users
same results
Any ideas what could be wrong?

THANKS for your input. I am lost here and on a tight timeline to make it happen for our registered users.

pmpharma

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #198953 by nant

pmpharma wrote: Hello everyone,

with CBsubs 1.2.2 following the instructions on page 306 of the manual to do an import (assigning a plan to a user bypassing the payment workflow). The import says it is successful but the user is never assigned the plan.
Tried different plans and different users
same results
Any ideas what could be wrong?

THANKS for your input. I am lost here and on a tight timeline to make it happen for our registered users.

pmpharma

What method are you using to import?

11 years 11 months ago #198954 by pmpharma
Hello Nant and everyone,

I am using the file approach (single line of comma separated user-ids). The import seems to work well (it says import successful). But when I go back in the user profile, the plan has not been subscribed (or given) to the user's profile. The same thing happens if I try (from the user profile) to assign any plan besides the default registered one (as opposed to using the import function - which I understand was designed to bypass payment workflow).

It is puzzling to me. Hope it is not to you.

Thanks
pmpharma

11 years 11 months ago #198966 by nant
please give me the line that has the user that appears to not be importing.
What is the duration of the plan you are importing the user in?
What is the start date of the line you are importing?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn