Expiry date for plan on particular Date say June1

14 years 9 months ago #103304 by panksoni
I want to setup a plan matching our financial year. So all members need to be setup to have expiry date of June 1st every year, irrespective of when they bought the subscription.

Is there a way to setup on CB Subs a particular expiry date. Is there some hack available as I cannot see in plan listing anything like that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103502 by kenlyle
This is something that I requested during the beta program, but I don't think it has made it into the product yet.

I think that one workaround that was posted was to force the plan expiration date to the specific value you want using a SQL action during activation. But that doesn't seem to handle pro-rating, etc. which you would likely want.

I hope that maybe this gives you a start while waiting for an official solution.

Best,
Ken

14 years 9 months ago #105725 by eirikop
I use the following sql-statement on plan activation:

update jos_cbsubs_subscriptions set expiry_date=STR_TO_DATE(concat('31.03.',YEAR(NOW())+1, '23:59:00'),'%d.%m.%Y %k:%i:%s') where user_id=[user_id];

With this statement the plan expires 31.3 "next year".

14 years 9 months ago #105732 by krileon
Select This calendar year for the plans Regular Validity duration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116199 by mknz
But can it be for a different period, or just the calendar year. IE: our calendar year and bi-monthly payments are based on our fiscal year (Nov.1-Oct.31)

14 years 5 months ago #116202 by kenlyle
This has been an open issue since early in the Beta period.

You'll probably have to use a SQL action, as above, to set the expiration date.

If you come up with a good solution, please post back.

K

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn