Expiry date for plan on particular Date say June1

14 years 4 months ago #116217 by krileon
The following are the available choices, if you want any different you'll have to use SQL Actions to modify the users subscription or edit the plan manually in your database (doing this will cause it to reset duration each time you save the plan so be careful).

5 minutes
10 minutes
15 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours
4 hours
8 hours
12 hours
1 day (24 hours)
2 days (48 hours)
3 days
10 days
20 days
30 days
60 days
90 days
1 week (7 days)
2 weeks (14 days)
3 weeks (21 days)
4 weeks (28 days)
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
6 months
9 months
1 year
2 years
3 years
5 years
10 years
Lifetime subscription
Today (up to midnight)
Today and Tomorrow up to midnight
Today and Next 2 calendar days
Today and Next 6 calendar days
Today and Next 7 calendar days
Today and Next 30 calendar days
This calendar month
This and next calendar month
This and next 2 calendar months
This and next 3 calendar months
This and next 5 calendar months
This and next 6 calendar months
This calendar year
This and next calendar year
This and next 2 calendar years
This and next 3 calendar years
This and next 4 calendar years
This and next 5 calendar years
This and next 9 calendar years
This and next 10 calendar years

This very long list and CBSubs SQL Actions (run a query) or CBSubs URL (execute a code file) are the only choices as addressed multiple times. Please no more posts on an issue we've addressed, are completely aware of, and have noted the feature request.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #116218 by mknz
What I meant is:

Fiscal 2010 (Nov. 1, 2009-Oct. 31st, 2010)
Bi-Mo 1 (Nov. 1, 2009-Dec 31st, 2009)
Bi-Mo 2 (Jan 1, 2010-Feb 28, 2010)

etc.

I would need it to restrict access for those specific time periods.

14 years 4 months ago #116272 by krileon
Simply set the duration to be for 1 year or as advised adjust it through a query. Those are currently the only options. Specific durations through the GUI is not yet supported if it ever will be. We've discussed possibilities, but have yet to come to a definitive implementation. It is however on the todo list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116477 by mknz
Thanks Kyle!

We've had this bridge program that runs between our ms sql in-house system and the mysql on the site. I think we can mod that to set expiration dates based on payments received. I'll let you know how it works out as I'm sure there are others that will want to know how to have a Joomla site for a ms sql business scenario.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn