Plan packaging

14 years 9 months ago #103939 by jlprofit
Plan packaging was created by jlprofit
I need help with solutions, if at all possible.
I have 2 different plans to 2 separat course that I sell - plan a och b.
Then I also would like to sell it as a package. So I would like a plan C were I include plan a and b.
Is it possible to include other plans into a new one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103941 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Plan packaging
Not as such, but you can give access rights of plan A and B in plan C as well, which will have same result, except user has a subscription to C and not A and B.

Means when renewing he renews C, which might be again what you really want :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #103943 by jlprofit
Replied by jlprofit on topic Re:Plan packaging
Thanks for the answer, it can work for me.
But how do I include other plans into plan C?

14 years 9 months ago #103945 by beat
You don't include the plans, but you include the same permissions in C as in A and in B.

E.g. access to the categories of articles, or user-ACL-level, or whatever you have configured in plans A and B (specially in the integration plugins)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #103947 by jlprofit
Replied by jlprofit on topic Re:Plan packaging
Sorry for asking before I try it out but I don't want to wast time. ;)
If I set plan C to control the same content as A and B can the old subscribers to A or B still get that content without subscribing to plan C?

14 years 9 months ago #103948 by beat
jlprofit wrote:

Sorry for asking before I try it out but I don't want to wast time. ;)
If I set plan C to control the same content as A and B can the old subscribers to A or B still get that content without subscribing to plan C?

Yes, and even if you allow it, Plan A subscriber will be offered plan C as upgrade possibility when he tries to access content controlled by plan B (and C).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds