premiummember without advertising

14 years 8 months ago #106107 by Netto
premiummember without advertising was created by Netto
I have a default membership for free. All members have advertising on the sites (modules with google). If the member become a premiummembership he get a site without advertising.

I use the extensions integration and make the google module with access control.

But now my problem: If members upgrade to the premiummembership, they are still members (of course). And so they have advertising on the site.

If I make the premium plan stand-alone from the membership I have to cance the membership if somebody get the premium. And if he cancels his premium membership, there is no plan anymore.

I hope you understand it!

Is there any chance to make this case automaticly?

Thanks!

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106133 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
Make your plans exclusive upgrade. Have the first plan restrict the modules display. Up upgrading to the new plan they should lose display of the advertisement module. They need to be exclusive upgrade though or they'll be getting more then 1 subscription if they're not set to be exclusive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106178 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
Thank you for your tipp. It runs in this way:
there are a number of x plans, one of them is 'registered' (default) with two childs: membership (default) and premiummembership, both are exclusive.

Is it possible to disable unsubscribe a plan? It looks funny to enable it for both default subscriptions.

Jens.

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #106190 by krileon
I don't understand what you're asking. Disable unsubscribe from the default plan?

If the default plan is free and has no control over the site, then simply remove it and make the 2 child plans parent plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106223 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
Sorry for misunderstandig. Here is the system of my plans:

Plan1: registred (= default, not exclusive)
Child1from1: normal membership (with advertisement)= default and exclusive
Child2from1: premiummembership (without advertisement) = exclusive

Plan2
Plan3
Plan4

The Plan1 is only like a category. It's only to make the both kind of memberships visible.
The member can unsubscribe their premiummembership and become normal member.
The member can unsubscribe their membership. Then I cancel this user from database.
But the user can see and unsubscribe his membership "registred".

Do you understand it now? It's a little bit complicate. May be there is an easier way...

Jens.

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #106225 by krileon
Set the default plan to free, lifetime duration, default, and exclusive. This should do what you're asking I believe.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn