premiummember without advertising

14 years 8 months ago #106227 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
If I do this (set Plan1 to exclusive) the Members of Child1from1 and Child2from1 can see their subscription Plan1 also and they can unsubscribe it.

Any other idea?

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106235 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
Make your 2 child plans parent plans, delete the free plan, set in global settings of CBSubs:
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): YES
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: NO

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106246 by Netto
Now it runs, thank you!

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #107323 by Netto
Sorry for the next posting in this thread. But it doesn'nt work in the way I want. I try again to describe my plans:

PlanA - free, lifetime membership:
Exclusive, Lifetime, Allow new subscriptions, Allow upgrade, Default

PlanB "Premiummember" - Exclusive, Price for 1 year, allow new subscriptions, allow registration, allow to upgrade, not default

Both plans are in the "root", they are not childs.
(there are some more plans with no complications)

Global settings: allow free registred users YES, create subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: NO

What I want: if a new user is registred, he is member of PlanA (this runs perfect)
If he subscribe to PlanB, he should lost his membership PlanA. If he cancel his subscription in PlanB, he get again the subscription PlanA.

At now if a member subsrcibe PlanB, he is also member in PlanA.

Please, help me again.

Thank you!

Another problem: if someone upgrade his subscription I want to get an email to the moderator even he use "offline paying" and the paying is pending. I need only this information. What can I do?

Joomla 1.5 with:

14 years 8 months ago #107355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:premiummember without advertising
The user remains a member of Plan A because it's a free lifetime plan.

Have you tried:
Global settings: allow free registred users NO, create subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: YES

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #107369 by Netto
Fine, now it seems to run. Thank you - I post again if I need help again.

Could you say something about the notification by offline-payments? Or should I make a new thread with it?

Joomla 1.5 with:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn