Donation url

14 years 8 months ago #106179 by Netto
Donation url was created by Netto
I want to give my members and guests the possibility to make a donation. It is not difficult to make a donation plan. But I have two problems:

1. It should be not an upgrade, because it is not really an upgrate with a new subscription, it is more a singular act.

2. I want to make a buttom at the frontpage. But a donation plan doesn't give me an url for such a link.

What can I do?

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Donation url
  1. Set the donation plan as no upgrade, non-exclusive.
  2. Use the following link structure index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans= and add the plan id of the donation plan after plans=.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106805 by h.kleinveld
Replied by h.kleinveld on topic Re:Donation url
Is there a way that someone after making a donation, at a later time makes another donation? And is there a field in the database where this all ads up?

In this way I could create a donation campaign where people can reach donation statusses, and I could have it even display on their profile page or something.

thanks in advance,

Hein

14 years 8 months ago #106820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Donation url
Yes all donations are stored to database and easily accessible. CBSubs API will allow you to grab such donation calculations, but the API is not yet available. You are welcome however to inspect the CBSubs tables and build a query if you so desire to do so.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106832 by h.kleinveld
Replied by h.kleinveld on topic Re:Donation url
Ok, that's good. I just have a question:

can I have a donator donate more times than 1 on the same plan?

if not, what is an easy way to solve this?

Hein

14 years 8 months ago #106841 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Donation url
h.kleinveld wrote:

Ok, that's good. I just have a question:

can I have a donator donate more times than 1 on the same plan?

if not, what is an easy way to solve this?

Hein

Yes, you can. No limits on the number of times someone can donate (pretty sure this is documented in the manual also).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds