[SOLVED] parent/child/top ??? club with 6 plans

14 years 8 months ago #108067 by clawi
Good afternoon.

I'm setting up the subscription system for a club that already has an old member file (not in Joomla)

All members are imported in CB and do not need to register. All existing members receive the default free lifetime plan (limited access) and can upgrade.

We do not have the email adresses of all members. All members with an email adress will also receive a 2 month free full access trial member supscription. And can upgrade. We import this members in Subs

Members can pay for one of the 3 plans: one year paid normal member(50eur), maried members(75eur), or young member(30eur). To have full access, a user needs to subscribe only one of thoose 3 plans and will not be able to upgrade to one of the two remaining.

Finaly, some members want to give more than one of the 3 paid plans and we propose an donation upgrade called "sponsoring" only possible for one of the 3 paid plans.

This is the list:

A lifetime free membership with limited access
B 2 months free trial membership with full access
C 1 year paid membership at 50 eur normal price
D 1 year paid membership at 75 eur for married people
E 1 year paid membership at 30 eur for young members
F 1 year sponsor donation

I tried a lot but could not setup the plans with succes for appearing wel in the module: a member with plan C should only be able to upgrade to plan F and not see plan D and E.

How should I arrange the hiearchy of the plans ? Witch at top ? ?

Attachment image3.zip not found

Post edited by: clawi, at: 2009/08/14 15:40

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/20 14:18
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108068 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:parent/child/top ??? club with 6 plans
Sponsoring is your parent, but it is a donation plan. Making it basically ignored as a parent. Try the following:

A PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE NO-UPGRADE
B PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE NO-UPGRADE
C PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
D PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
E PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
F PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108070 by clawi
Replied by clawi on topic Re:parent/child/top ??? club with 6 plans
Good afternoon Krileon.

Can you have a look at the attached zip file. I believe that I had already set-up as you recommend but not successfuly

Attachment image3-b1db35f451601f3dd308c2d3dfd6a29c.zip not found

Post edited by: clawi, at: 2009/08/14 16:11
Attachments:

14 years 8 months ago #108075 by clawi
Can you clarify this point :

How many levels of parentship are there ?

Is it possible to have grand-parents, parents and children ?

14 years 8 months ago #108090 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:parent/child/top ??? club with 6 plans
Plans may only be placed as Parent -> Child. Plans are only 1 level deep.

No this is not setup as I've described. You have a donation plan as a parent for subscription plans.

A PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE NO-UPGRADE
B PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE NO-UPGRADE
C PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
D PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
E PARENT EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE
F PARENT NON-EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108151 by clawi
Good afternoon.

I've tried as you adviced and many other combinations too but could not achieve my goal.

A subscriber of one of the 3 paid plans should not be proposed to upgrade to one of the 2 remaining plans. But this happens.

Can you have a look at attached image ?

Thanks.

Attachment image5.zip not found

Post edited by: clawi, at: 2009/08/15 17:24
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn