[SOLVED] Access to own profile only not working

14 years 5 months ago #112858 by bsolberg
I have a club membership with the following

1. Members whose membership has expired but still get access to their profile only.

2. Members - paid annually - have access to all member profiles

3. Lifetime members - paid - have access to all members

Everything works EXCEPT group 1 as defined above, cannot access their profile but a message offering to upgrade to group 2 appears.

Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1
CBsubs 1.0.3

CBSubs documents mention Use Case 6 scenario but no details but I think this is the scenario I need.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/06 01:45

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #112904 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Access to own profile only not working
I assume plan 1 is your free plan? If so then add the restrictions the other plans have for the users profile only and this should allow them to access their profile with either of the 3 plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #113175 by bsolberg
Replied by bsolberg on topic Re:Access to own profile only not working
At first I thought your reply was too vague but it was exactly what I needed to point me in the right direction. As I suspected I was looking right at the solution but not seeing it. Your reply made me take one more look and there it was, plain as day. I'm sure that you answer the same basic questions over and over again and I want you to know it is greatly appreciated.

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn