View Order History Question

14 years 5 months ago #115533 by cellington
View Order History Question was created by cellington
Where in the database/ which files affect the functionality when a user clicks the view their order history link. Instead of Invoice Id, when need this to display their Trasaction id.

Thank You,
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:View Order History Question
Joomla Backend -> Components -> Community Builder -> Plugin Management -> CB Paid Subscriptions -> Settings -> Display -> Invoices

From here (scroll to the bottom) you can add a number of substitutions about the purchase to the invoice as you see fit and this includes transaction id. This is covered on page 103 of your documentation. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115608 by cellington
Replied by cellington on topic Re:View Order History Question
I have read documentation 103, but I'm still not exactly sure which field I add [transactionid] to to show when a client views their order history. I have made it to the invoices customization area, just not sure which to fix it so that the [transactionid} shows when a user clicks view previous bills.

Thank You,
Chris

14 years 5 months ago #115614 by krileon
You're wanting transaction id to show on the large list of invoices, correct? This currently to my knowledge is not available. It might be possible when the CBSubs API is released.

On the actual invoice it self you can display the transaction id using substitutions. Please navigate to the location specified in my previous post and scroll to the bottom for a list of available substitutions. They're structured as follows [SUBSTITUTION].

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #115618 by cellington
Replied by cellington on topic Re:View Order History Question
The only place we care about the Transaction id displaying right now would be either next to or instead of the invoice number, when a client is in their profile and clicks on view history.

Your invoices of last 6 months
Invoice date Invoice number Invoice state Payment type

That is what we see now, we would like the transactionid there some how. Please advise.

14 years 5 months ago #115639 by krileon
Currently you can not modify this, it might be possible with CBSubs API or when int he future if we decide to open that part of CBSubs (not encoded).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds