CBSubs with Jomsocial

14 years 4 months ago #117966 by msr43
CBSubs with Jomsocial was created by msr43
Hi,
I tried to integrate CB Subs with Jomsocial.

1) I could able to show the CB Subs in Jomsocial Profile but need a module with details like what is shown in Subscription tab on CB Profile.

The Current module shows only limited data.Is there any possibility we can get a full fledged joomla module which shows all the details shown in the subscription tab on CB profile.

2) I auto updated the columns in jomsocial using sqlactions while subscription.Hope this helps others too.

Attached is the jomsocial profile showing the subscription

Post edited by: msr43, at: 2009/11/30 05:58

Post edited by: msr43, at: 2009/11/30 05:59
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #117967 by msr43
Replied by msr43 on topic Re:CBSubs with Jomsocial
Attached is the screenshot

Attachment CBSubs_on_Jomsocial.zip not found

Attachments:

14 years 4 months ago #118004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs with Jomsocial
CB and Jomsocial are both social platforms. Attempting to use both is likely going to result in random unknown issues. We've no idea how the two will interact accordingly. At any rate if you need a Subscription "tab" we do offer the CBSubs Module (mod_subs_103-E.zip) which functions rather similar to the Subscriptions tab of a users profile; it is included with your CBSubs package (CBSubs_103-unzip1st.zip). Otherwise you're on your own for a custom tab in Jomsocial.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/30 15:06

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #118057 by msr43
Hi Kyle,
I hat attached the screenshot of the module output in this thread in a zip file.The module is not having the same output as the subscription tab.

Regards
Arun

14 years 4 months ago #118061 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs with Jomsocial
msr43 wrote:

Hi Kyle,
I hat attached the screenshot of the module output in this thread in a zip file.The module is not having the same output as the subscription tab.

Regards
Arun

It won't have the same output as the subscription tab, but it's as close as possible outside of the tab. The tab is vital to the integration. You'd need to develop a tab for CBSubs for Jomsocial, but at this time the CBSubs API is not yet available to do such a thing if at all ever possible. CBSubs is intended and designed to be used with CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #118064 by msr43
Kyle,
Look at the people who require subscription system for jomsocial, it is close to 1000 Members as per the uservoice.jomsocial.com.

CB Subs is easily the best available in the market for Joomla(From the rigorous testing I was doing for last 3 weeks with various subs component).

I believe it is time to look for more possibilities of integration with various components and expose the integration API's.

Since most of the code is ioncube encoded,we have to depend on the CB Team to expose the API's.

But anyways,the least bit of integration for me as of now is to show the subscription info inside jomsocial profile which I manage to do.But if the module has more features,it would be an amazing integration :)

Regards
Arun

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds