[SOLVED] Upload Content to Protected Tab

14 years 3 months ago #118085 by smclaine
How do I upload files to a protected User Profile tab?

I have CBSUBS and have created a new tab for subscribers of marketing coaching group.

I have created the plan.
I have created the tab.
I have subscribed myself to the plan.
I have downloaded and read the CBSUBS Manual.

Cannot figure how to add audio and pdf files to the User Profile Tab for subscribers of this new plan.

Does anyone have the obvious answer?

Thanks,

Scott.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/01 22:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #118106 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Upload Content to Protected Tab
This is unrelated to CBSubs. You need the CB File Fieldtype Plugin in order to accomplish this. It's available to all document subscribers (you) in your document subscriber download area.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #118143 by smclaine
Replied by smclaine on topic Re:Upload Content to Protected Tab
Thanks man. I found that file and installed it. Don't know how I missed it the first time.

Thanks for your help and thanks for Community Builder!

Scott.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn