Login form While Showing the subscription

14 years 4 months ago #118412 by msr43
Hi,
I recently had a scenario in my live site.When an already registered user who has not subscribed to a plan was redirected to choose a subscription plan it shows only the register form there.The user has not logged into the site at that time.

Now CBSubs shows the list of plans available and below that register form.

Is there any way you can add login form also there with the register form there.Because user can select the plan and login directly or he can register in the same form.

This will save lot of confusion among the users.

Regards
Arun

Post edited by: msr43, at: 2009/12/05 04:16
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #118441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Login form While Showing the subscription
You can add a login form to the registration form using normal CB configuration. See Joomla Backend -> Components -> Community Builder -> Configuration -> Registration -> Show login on registration page: YES

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #118459 by msr43
Kyle,
It is showing login also when I click register from the CB Login Module.But when the user clicks on any of the article restricted and then on the "To read more subscription is required" link,it shows only the subscription and register form without the login form.

Also Can you please help me to tweak the existing page to show the login form above the register form as shown in the screenshot.

Regards
Arun

14 years 4 months ago #118469 by nant
msr43 wrote:

Kyle,
It is showing login also when I click register from the CB Login Module.But when the user clicks on any of the article restricted and then on the "To read more subscription is required" link,it shows only the subscription and register form without the login form.

Also Can you please help me to tweak the existing page to show the login form above the register form as shown in the screenshot.

Regards
Arun

The registration form in the pic you uploaded in the previous post seems to be the Joomla one. You need to disable this to begin with (as part of CB configuration).

14 years 4 months ago #118492 by msr43
Nick,
That picture is two screenshots merged together to give you the idea of how valuable that registration screen would be from the user perspective.

I took the first half showing the subscription details from my website and the second half showing login and register from a different website.

Attached is the screenshot of CB Login enabled during registration.It looked odd with side by side during subscription and may confuse the user again.

Attachments:

14 years 4 months ago #118493 by msr43
Below is the screenshot of Register Screen when I click on the Subscribe link in Articles.This one is not showing the login form though.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn