Use Case: Expiration expandation

14 years 3 months ago #118933 by Dr.Weber
Use Case: Expiration expandation was created by Dr.Weber
Hi,

I don't know if such a use case is possible with cdSubs ...

I have 3 plans installed:

3 Months access for 20 USD
6 Months access for 30 USD
1 Year access for 50 USD

At user registration the user can choose between these plans and get access for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Now the user should be able to expand his access-period by 3 months, 6 months or 12 months at any time.

Example:

On 2010/01/01 a user subscribes to the 3 Months plan. Now his expiration Date is 2010/04/01.

Now the user should be able to renew his subscription to the 3 Months plan or change to another plan at any time.

So If the user decides to renew his subscription to the 3 Months plan the expiration date should change to 2010/07/01.

Or If the user decides to chage to the 6 Month plan, the expiration date should change to 2010/10/01.

Or If the user decides to chage to the 1 Year plan, the expiration date should change to 2010/04/01.

Is this possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #118938 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Use Case: Expiration expandation
Yes, create your first plan and protect everything you want protected and set its duration to 3 months with a price of $20. Once done save the plan. Next copy the plan twice and edit the 2 new copies to be 6 months at $30 and 1 year at $50. Make sure all 3 are exclusive and allows upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn