[SOLVED] Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs

14 years 1 week ago #129446 by Andrea1966
Replied by Andrea1966 on topic Re:Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs
Hi Mark,

I have found the "problem": I did not filled the "Alias" of some plans... :blush:

But now I have another problem: when I imported the useres I checked the plans and everything seems to be fine. Than I activated the plugin and start testing with my users and now the expiry date of the plans has changed and has extended by the respective duration.
I am sure, this was not on importing yet in such a way.

How can I solve this? Can I change the expiry date manuel?

Regards.

Andrea

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129589 by MarkRS
Replied by MarkRS on topic Re:Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs
Hi Andrea,

Well done on the "alias" front, good spot. :)

As far as the end dates go, I think I've got the same problem. I don't think CBSubs did anything wrong, I think it's me having changed the end-dates in AEC, and CBSubs has calculated the end date properly according to it's plan dates. However, it means I still have a problem.

I can't see a way to change it in CBSUbs, which isn't so great I think, so I'm going to put some SQL together to change it in the database. The AEC table are still there in the database so I've got the original information :blink:

14 years 1 week ago #129614 by Andrea1966
Replied by Andrea1966 on topic Re:Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs
Hi Mark,

I will try this way:

export the table mos_cbsub_subscriptions with format exel csv - change the date manual and import it again.

If you have a better way, please let me know.... sometimes I am a little decayed and if I can save work..... :whistle: ;)

Regards
Andrea

14 years 1 week ago #129630 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs
Quickest method for adjusting dates is of course export/import or database query. However if you've only a few users to change you can manually adjusts a subscriptions detailed settings by clicking the Subscriptions icon within CBSubs then finding the users subscription and clicking the ID (far right column) for that users subscription. From the newly presented page you can change various critical details of a users subscription such as expiration date and more.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #129689 by MarkRS
Replied by MarkRS on topic Re:Transfer Users from ACE to CB_Subs
Ah, cool! That'll do for the meantime, I hadn't spotted that before, many thanx!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn