how 2 approve new uploaded image 4 cbSubs profiles

13 years 10 months ago #132919 by daywalker0028
I'm using cbSubs along with the cb Profile Gallery plug in.

My question has to do with the admin approval protocol whenever a new profile image is uploaded by registered CB users (regular users/non-admin/non-mods).

I noticed that when a registered user uploads a custom image for their CB Profile avatar/image (NOT for the nants gallery), the only way to approve a new image submission is to log in via the URL link that comes in the email which gets automatically sent to the administrator/moderator.

Only when I use the emailed link to log in as admin can I approve the submitted image submitted as the CB user profile image.
I used the drop down menu link ('Approve Image') located inside the 'View' tab (the 2nd tab from the left (next to the 'Community' info tab - above the user profile image).

I tried logging as administrator directly (without getting there from the emailed URL) and going to Community Bulder --> User manager, and hen clicking on the corresponding user, but i don't see any prompts that indicate the user has any image(s) pending approval.

Is going through the URL in the email that gets automatically sent to the admin the only way to approve new images uploaded by users for their user CB Profile Image or am I missing something?

Or is this kind of alert an improvement that should be implemented in a future version of CBSubs?

Post edited by: daywalker0028, at: 2010/05/12 21:15

Post edited by: daywalker0028, at: 2010/05/12 21:16

Mythic Studio
www.mythicstyle.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132924 by nant
daywalker0028 wrote:

I'm using cbSubs along with the cb Profile Gallery plug in.

My question has to do with the admin approval protocol whenever a new profile image is uploaded by registered CB users (regular users/non-admin/non-mods).

This has nothing to do with CBSubs or even CB Profile Gallery.

I noticed that when a registered user uploads a custom image for their CB Profile avatar/image (NOT for the nants gallery), the only way to approve a new image submission is to log in via the URL link that comes in the email which gets automatically sent to the administrator/moderator.

You can also use frontend moderation module (described and discussed in the documentation you have) to approve/reject image.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn