multple plan purchases

13 years 9 months ago #136630 by jonmulkey
multple plan purchases was created by jonmulkey
Ok I have been through all my docs and searched here as much as my eyes will take lol. Here is my scenario and wondering if you can help with it. There are a couple of issues I am sure I am just missing something.
First I have three categories of plans, then 3 to 4 plans within those categories. I have the plan that cost the least as a parent for each of the categories. When the user goes to choose a plan however the parent is always selected for one of the categories and forces the purchase of that plan and if you want to select a higher priced plan it adds both to the invoice. How do I get it to stop doing that and allow individual selection? I tried making them non exclusive but then when the subscription options are shown they all have check marks in the boxes and that is irritating.

The second issue. I want the user to be able to purchase a plan from each category if they wish to and so far I have not been able to get that set right.

Like I said before I am probably just missing something very simple but I need help I haven't been able to figure it out yet

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136638 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:multple plan purchases
In your sub-plans (actually any plan) they will be checkmarked by default if their setting "default" is set to Yes.

Just set default to no for your subplans and none will be checkmarked when the main plan is choosen.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 9 months ago #136652 by jonmulkey
Replied by jonmulkey on topic Re:multple plan purchases
it is really strange on that one. I have them set up as non-exclusive and in the profile page they are working just fine no check marks or anything, but I also have then showing up when I choose my members only menu item where the page is protected and it shows all the subscription choices and there every plan is checked off. Any ideas on why? it is not huge thing obviously but it is a little annoying lol.

13 years 9 months ago #136677 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:multple plan purchases
Ah...Yes, that's the auto-computation to propose only plans giving access to certain protected areas that does that as a "convenience" to the user LOL

Not sure how it should still be convenient to the user, but not over-conveniant.

Marked as #1820 with solution being probably only auto-select in case of exclusive plans, or default ones.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds