Fields Tabs Protect settings 4 my Plans structure

13 years 7 months ago #139647 by daywalker0028
I'm having difficulty with the 'Fields Tabs Protect' settings.

I want to hide all Fields for certain Profile Tabs so they are Hidden/protected to all free users (both free owners as well as free other viewers), but visible only for paid owners and one type of Plan for other viewers (Plan name: VIP).

The problem is that my current settings are hiding the Tab fields for all plans - even VIP viewers and the paid owner as well.

Please assist me with the settings so I can tweak them according to my specifications.

My CBsubs Fields Tabs Protect Settings
FYI: I'm using CB subs 1.2

A. Tab availability by Owner's Subscriptions:
Yes, CB subs control tab availability

A. Availability depending on profile Owner's subscriptions
1) For other viewers:
Owner Plans controlling tab available in profile:
All Plans are selected except for the only two free plans (they are called, Free Basic Entertainer Profile & Free Basic Client Profile).

2) For Profile owner himself:
Still Available for Profile Owner himself:
No, profile owner himself is also restricted

B. Tab visibility by Viewer's Subscriptions:
Yes, CB subs control tab availability

B. Visibility depending on Viewer's subscriptions

1) For other viewers:
Viewer Plans controlling tab visibility by viewer (none means not controlled):
All Plans are selected except for the only two free plans (they are called, Free Basic Entertainer Profile & Free Basic Client Profile).

2) For Profile owner himself:
Still Viewable for Profile Owner himself:
No, profile owner himself is also restricted

To summarize, my objective is to:

• Hide/protect all fields within certain Tabs from being viewable to any type of free user plan (of which I have two types).
    This applies to both owners and other viewers.

• show certain Tabs to paid plans (VIP, Prime Entertainer) for both owners and other viewers

• To help clarify, i've listed the Plan Types below

Free Basic Entertainer - free plan restricted from viewing protected Tabs.

Free Basic Client - free plan restricted from viewing protected Tabs.

Prime Entertainer - paid plan can see all Tabs including his own and his Tabs are visible to all paid Plans (hidden from free plans)

VIP Entertainer - paid plan can see all Tabs including his own and his own Tabs are visible to every other viewer including free users and also visible to unregistered website visitors (if that's possible).
    i.e. Completely Unrestricted

VIP Client - paid plan can see all Tabs including his own and his own Tabs are visible to every other viewer including free users and also visible to unregistered website visitors (if that's possible).
    i.e. Completely Unrestricted

Mythic Studio
    www.mythicstyle.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #139667 by krileon
    You may want to try using detailed mode to better control the access limitations. Please set A. Field availability by Owner's Subscriptions: and B. Field visibility by Viewer's Subscriptions: to Yes, CB subs control detailed field access and configure as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn