Corporate Accounts

13 years 8 months ago #139934 by joyce
Corporate Accounts was created by joyce
My client is looking for a solution to a Corporate Account Use Case. In addition to single-member subscriptions, the subscribers wishing to have more than one user will purchase a corporate subscription to be used by up to five different subscribers. Basic requirements are as follows:

* Payment via Credit Card online via Authorize.net, Advanced Integration Method (AIM)
* for 299.95, sign up for up to five members.
* All members must work for the same company
* One Member will be considered "Primary" and only the Primary member will receive renewal notifications via email and upon logging in to the site.
* When a Corporate Account is renewed, all of the sub-accounts will renew as well.
* Upon expiration, none of the 5 members will have the ability to log in to view the website and will no longer receive any emails sent through AcyMailing.
* After expiration, the primary subscriber should still be able to renew the membership without having to re-enter information.

My biggest frustration with the CBSubs software is that my ability to customize because the code is encrypted. Please consider offering an open source version of the product. I am looking seriously at other product options that are open source. Thanks,

Joyce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Corporate Accounts
CBSubs does not allow users to purchase subscriptions for other users. Complete open source will never happen, sorry. This is a commercial product and is secured for yours and our safety. Parts of the source will be available by way of triggers allowing further extension of CBSubs without compromise of its core.

Once CBSubs 1.1 and the API has been made available it should be very capable of an integration that will allow users to subscribe for other users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds