No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal

13 years 6 months ago #142043 by jpdehorne
No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal was created by jpdehorne
Hi

I 'm discovering once again the nightmare of trying to get a connection between Cbsubs and Paypal.

When I create an account with Cbsubs , it doesn't work in the last step when I want to pay.

here is the answer displayed

404 Error: the requested document does not exist
URL: www.bio-log.fr/portail/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=155&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=dummy&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=4&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=50fe1ce480bbf799a96213fd5dd97e7f&cbpaidsubscriptionsbasket=14&cbpaidsubscriptionscardtype=visa&result=payform

so whath can I do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #142076 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
You've provided no real details, please see help us help you within my signature. We need more information. Check CBSubs History in addition to help us help you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #142223 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
I 'm using

Cb version= 1.2.2
CBsubs 1.03

php 5.2.6

Joomla 1.5.15

I created several plans and one is to be used using paiments with Credit card via Paypal

I have yet a paypal account working since 2006 (with AEC and Virtuemart)

I was trying to register as a new member .when finally it was time to pay with the credit card , transaction was rejected and we receive the error message I showed you before.

In fact I do not see what to tell you more?????

Other solution : I can give you by PM a link and a test login + test password and may be you will see better....

Post edited by: jpdehorne, at: 2010/09/16 12:28

13 years 6 months ago #142227 by nant
First of all upgrade to CB 1.2.3, run all CB Tool checks.

Also upgrade to latest Joomla is recommended.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/09/16 13:39

13 years 6 months ago #142403 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
It's me again after having upgraded joomla => 1.5.20 and CB => 1.2.3

So the trouble is always the same

I have set a payment using Credit card with paypal

So WhenI try to register myself in the end Cb ask me "which kind of payment?" If I choose Paypal I get an error message as explained in my precedent messages.

13 years 6 months ago #142440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal

You've provided no real details, please see help us help you within my signature. We need more information. Check CBSubs History in addition to help us help you.

My previous post.. please re-read.

I have yet a paypal account working since 2006 (with AEC and Virtuemart)

Then I don't see this being a CBSubs problem but more of a problem with AEC as it performs core hacks. Please try a fresh install of just Joomla + CB + CBSubs and confirm if a Paypal purchase will work as it could be your host blocking ports.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn