Image in Description = Translation not working

13 years 5 months ago #143323 by nicophp
No problem to enter the plan description text, workflow texts and have these translated (for sure, there, with the <p>your text</p>, in the CBSubs translation file)

Now if you try to add an image, the image and the text will be displayed but not translated anymore

So I solved it working with the CSS:

In the plan description text, workflow texts I only leave text, that will be correctly translated

In the CSS (/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.css), I edit:
div.cbregPlanStatus.cbreg_[colorname] to add an image
background-image: url(../../../../../images/stories/plan-plata.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top right;

And so, as you can see in the attached image, it works.

TIPS:

create CSS classes: cbreg_white and cbreg_admin_white if you don't want to use a color, but still want to use an image.

if you use 1 single color for all your plans but need different images for each plan, just create eg. cbreg_blue1 and cbreg_admin_blue1, cbreg_blue2 and cbreg_admin_blue2 and attribute the corresponding image.

Hope will help more than one.
Nico

Post edited by: nicophp, at: 2010/10/02 21:34
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #143387 by krileon
Thank you for your contribution am sure others will find it useful.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn