User unsubscribe

13 years 2 months ago #151390 by cferron
User unsubscribe was created by cferron
I have a plan (free) that allow a user to place himself on a substitute list to act as a subs in a team.

It is possible to enable the unsubscribe feature for plans. To unsubscribe, the user has to access his "subscription tab" in his profile and click on the appropriate button. My questions:

1) Is it possible to enable unsubscribe feature for only 1 plan?

2) Once unsubscribed is it possible for a user to subscribe again, if so how?

3) Instead of unsubscribe, can the user CANCEL his plan?

4) When will we see the expire on a specific date plan option :whistle: ?

Thanks

Claude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #151724 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User unsubscribe

1) Is it possible to enable unsubscribe feature for only 1 plan?

Don't understand, can you not see the Unsubscribe button under the users subscription? Please review your plan and CBSubs settings as you may have unsubscribe buttons hidden. You can not show/hide the unsubscribe button on a plan by plan basis.

2) Once unsubscribed is it possible for a user to subscribe again, if so how?

Once unsubscribed the user simply clicks the resubscribe/renew button.

3) Instead of unsubscribe, can the user CANCEL his plan?

Unsubscribe and Cancel are one in the same, don't understand the request. There's no Cancel feature unless you're for example canceling your payment basket (click to subscribe, but don't actually want to.. click Cancel to revert the process).

4) When will we see the expire on a specific date plan option ?

When it's done, this feature along with timed expiration emails is top priority.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #152047 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re: User unsubscribe

Once unsubscribed the user simply clicks the resubscribe/renew button.

I'm trying to look for this button in the subscription tab but there is nowhere I can see it :(
See below:

13 years 2 months ago #152258 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User unsubscribe
I see, please check the following configurations.

CBSubs > Settings > General > Show Renew/Reactivate buttons:
Ensure is set to Yes.

CBSubs > Plans > Your Plan > Pricing > Renewable in advance by:
Ensure is not set to Non-renewable.

Either/Or could result in renew buttons from displaying either for the specific plan or for all plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.765 seconds