[SOLVED] Customizing CB SUBS registration pages

13 years 1 month ago - 12 years 11 months ago #153902 by ciolloservice
Hi, I use CB SUBS 1.1.2 and CB 1.3.1. I would like to cutomize the profile registration page, not only the header.
I tried CB PROFILE PRO component, that is a good component to customize cb profile pages, but it has a problem with CB SUBS. If you have a required field that is not used in some profile type, it will be filled with data automatically by CB Profile Pro, so that you could follow registration process or save profile details in profile edit.
There is another way to do it?

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #153915 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Registration page can be customized through CSS or you can edit its HTML directly by editing your CB templates PHP file. Default is as follows.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php

It can't be customized on a plan by plan basis outside of hiding fields that I am aware, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #159598 by pilsje
Replied by pilsje on topic Re: Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Hi,

Would be interested to hear how you are getting on with CB Profile Pro icm CB Subs. I am about to purchase CB Subs as I already have a site with CB + CB Profile Pro. Reading all kinds of stories. What is your experience? Does it work with Profile Pro?

Thanks in advance for your information.

regards,
Wim

12 years 11 months ago #159638 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Hello, CB Profile Pro and CB SUBS are perfectly compatible. CB SUBS is an amazing component, the only thing that's missing, in my opinion, is the possibility to customize user profiles and to change edit and registration pages. CB Profile Pro lets you do just that, while there is still a bug in CB Profile pro regarding registration pages. In this regard, I say to joomlapolis staff to seriously consider the possibility to integrate cb profile pro in cb subs or to develop something similar, because, I repeat, is the only thing missing in CB SUBS.

Salvatore

12 years 11 months ago #159770 by pilsje
Hi Salvatore,

Thanks for your reply and positive news despite the bug issue. Nevertheless, I will start using these components all together.
Have a nice day.

best regards,
Wim

12 years 11 months ago #161726 by pilsje
Hi Salvatore,

I have a question re. your experience and CB Profile Pro.
When I view a profile form a Profile Pro window, my CB Tabs do not work like connections for example. Do you make use of it and does it work? I am using CB version 1.4.
Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

regards,
Wim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn