[SOLVED] Customizing CB SUBS registration pages

12 years 11 months ago #161741 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Hi Wim, did you insert the tab on the profile page using magic window?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #161742 by pilsje
Replied by pilsje on topic Re: Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Yes I did.

When using just "plain" Community Builder I can add connections etc. When enabling CB Profile Pro the view screen is the Profile Pro layout. It shows the TAB Connections and the connected friends. The problem is, when my site works totally with Profile Pro - we distinguish two profile types - there is no way to connect a user as a connection as these action buttons are not displayed. How could I make use of the action buttons connected to the CB TABS in Profile Pro view?

12 years 11 months ago #161745 by pilsje
Hi Salvatore,

some digging around in the forums gave me the solution. :)
Just add {loadtab Menu} ....
how simple can it be

Wow, now Profile Pro really gets interesting :-)

Thanks for your support anyway
Have a nice day.
Wim
The following user(s) said Thank You: ciolloservice

12 years 10 months ago #164686 by byrannewell
Replied by byrannewell on topic Re: [SOLVED] Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
I need to customize the reg page myself, but I'm having a problem doing it. In the mockup I'm following, the frontpage has a couple fields (name, email, zip code) and a "register" button. When the user clicks the register button, he's then taken to a page that gets additional info, then he pays, and he's all set.

In order to emulate that with CB Subs, I have a module that will pass variables to a PHP page. I edited the file in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default.php, and am able to successfully pass the variables entered in by the user in the frontpage form, to the registration page.

Problem is, the content that's actually IN the registration page, is passed on by the CB Subs plugin, which isn't editable because of IonCube. How do I accomplish what I want to accomplish? I feel as if I've run into an impasse, simply because of CBSubs—every other component I have, I've been able to customize with my limited knowledge of CSS, PHP, and HTML.

The whole crux of this site hinges upon the registration... Help, please?

12 years 9 months ago #165502 by pilsje
Hi Salvatore,

My site is getting there and have installed CBSubs as well. Would like to ask you a question.

I have an article containing two buttons relating to two different Profile types. When visiting the site you need to select one of these. Selecting this button brings you to the Profile Pro registration page for that particular type. For each type I have a free CBSubs plan, plan A and plan B (and when trying to get access to certain functionality you need to upgrade to plan A-1 for example). On the profile pro registration page for type A I only would like to see the selection box for plan A and not for plan B (and for type B only the selection box for plan B and not for plan A). I can insert the subscription TAB of course in the profile pro registration page but that gives me all available plans......

How could I implement this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards,
Wim

12 years 9 months ago #165640 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: [SOLVED] Customizing CB SUBS registration pages
Hi byrannewell, I think this is a question for joomlapolis staff.
I suggest you to post your question in the special section of the forum (professional or advanced users), they will give you an answer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.580 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn